Hate seeing your fire pit flames go whipping about on windy days? Solve that problem fast with this Celestial Fire Glass Wind Guard. Both fashionable and functional, this simple barrier keeps flames burning full and steady no matter what the weather brings.
Constructed of strong, top-quality tempered glass and aluminum hardware, our circular wind guard gets high marks for durability. What's more, it jazzes up the look of your outdoor fire pit with its sleek, contemporary design. Installing a wind guard is an easy, inexpensive way to update your fire feature.
- Fits most 19" fire pit burner pans. Measuring 23" x 6", this circular flame guard is designed to fit Celestial Fire's 19" drop-in fire pit pan. However, it's also compatible with other fire pit pans of the same shape and size.*
- Keeps flames burning steady. Even a slightly windy day can cause your flames to go out of control. Our Wind Guard addresses this issue by serving as a barrier between your fire and breezes — so you always get a steady burn.
- Conserves gas. Fuel isn't cheap — so why waste it on windy days, which require you to burn flames at a greater height? This wind guard allows you to burn flames at a lower intensity, which calls for less propane or gas.
- Transforms the look of your fire pit. Could your fire feature use a makeover? With its clean lines and clear-glass design, your Celestial Fire Wind Guard is a quick and easy way to accentuate your fire pit's beauty.
- Sturdily constructed, so it lasts. Featuring strong, shatter-proof, tempered glass and aluminum hardware that stands tough against the outdoor elements, our circular wind guard was built with longevity in mind.
*In order to choose the proper wind guard size, measure your fire pit pan and add 4" to 5" to the overall dimension. This allows the flame guard to sit just outside the pan.
- Dimensions: 23" x 6"
- Fits Burner Pan Size: 19"
- Composition: Tempered Glass, Aluminum Fasteners
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Glass Panel Coverage: Celestial No-Fault Glass Protection Plan