When designing your backyard, assembling your custom fire pit is simpler than you might expect. This Round Drop-In Fire Pit Pan from Celestial Fire can be used by anyone, from hobbyist DIY'ers to professional contractors.
What's unique about a round pan? It generates flames in a circle, lending a touch of modern flair to your otherwise classic fireside. Our drop-in design is basic and migraine-free, even if you've never DIY'd anything in your life.
- For liquid propane (LP) or natural gas: Rated for up to 92,000 BTUs, this burner works with both types of fuel. For propane, we recommend you install the burner with a compatible LP air mixer to optimize performance.
- High-grade stainless steel: Our burner assembly is made of heat-resistant, rust-resistant #304 stainless steel. It stands tough against hot flames and weather to stay looking new for years.
- Simple installation: We've removed installation headaches with clear instructions, a ½" nipple for easy connection to the fuel source, and an extra mounting plate for optional igniter (not included).
- Pair with our colorful, shimmering fire glass: This fire pit pan is designed to be used with 15-30 lbs. of Celestial Fire crushed or tempered fire glass. Its design requires you to use less glass for the same dazzling effect.
- For Outdoor Fire Pits/Tables: This drop-in burner pan is for use in vented outdoor areas only. Be sure to locate your fire pit or fire table in a well-ventilated area with a minimum of 36” of clearance on all sides, and 8 feet of overhead clearance.
Helpful How-To Articles:
How to Install a Propane Fire Pit Burner Pan
- Inlet Size: 1/2" Male NPT
- Pan Size (insert): 19"
- Burner Size: 12"
- Heat Output: Up to 92,000 BTU's
- Pan Depth: 2"
- Composition: Stainless Steel (304)
- Fire Glass to Fill: 30 pounds
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited Warranty
CAUTION: Installing gas appliances can be dangerous. Although Celestial Fire Glass provides information supporting DIY efforts, all gas connections should be made by a professional gas installer. We advise working with a certified NFI Gas Specialist. Start your search here: https://www.nficertified.org/public/
Proposition 65 Warnings
This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, Chromium (hexavalent compounds), Di(2-ethylhexyl) phthalate (DEHP) which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.