Having a backyard gas fire pit can be frustrating when the wind is causing the flames to dance around. But with the Celestial Fire Glass Wind Guard, windy nights are no longer a concern. This product protects your gas fire pit flames from the wind and keeps them burning steadily.
The Celestial Fire Glass wind guard is a must-have accessory for any outdoor gas fire pit. This high-quality flame guard is designed to protect the flames from the effects of wind, ensuring that you can enjoy your fire pit without the flames being blown around. The wind guard is made of tempered glass and weather-resistant aluminum hardware, making it durable and long-lasting. It measures 20.5" by 20.5" and stands 6" tall, making it the perfect size for the Celestial Fire Glass 15" square burner pan. With its sleek design and durable construction, this wind guard is sure to help keep the flames centered in your fire pit, making your outdoor gatherings even more enjoyable.
- Use with our 15" x 15" square fire pit burner pan. With dimensions of 20.5" x 20.5" x 6", this Wind Guard is the ideal fit for Celestial Fire's drop-in fire pit pan. It's also compatible with other fire pit burner pans of the same size.*
- Keeps fire contained and strong-burning. Even a small breeze can send your flames out of control. Our Wind Guard safeguards your fire from wind to ensure steady, consistent flames all evening long.
- Saves on fuel. Whether your fire pit is gas or propane powered, windy days require more fuel when your fire is not protected. But with our Wind Guard in place, you can burn flames at a lower height and consume less fuel.
- Spruces up your fire pit, instantly. Instead of replacing your fire pit, give it a whole new look with a Celestial Fire Glass Wind Guard. Its clear-glass design and sleek hardware add contemporary charm to your fire feature.
- Have confidence in its quality. Hot flames call for heavy-duty materials. We construct all our Fire Pit Flame Guards with ultra-strong tempered glass and aluminum hardware that won't rust in the outdoor elements.
*In order to choose the proper wind guard size, measure your fire pit pan and add 5" to the overall dimension. This allows the flame guard to sit just outside the pan.