Celestial Fire Glass is engineered for use in fire pits, so it won't melt, discolor, or disintegrate over time. Brilliant and shimmering in the light, platinum moonlight fire glass looks wonderful in the daytime and at night when your pit is ablaze. Our exclusive manufacturing process creates a highly reflective surface that delivers more luster than other brands.
The Celestial difference:
- Reflects the light better. We use a sifting process to remove the smaller sharp pieces from our fire pit glass — we do not tumble our glass. The result is a smooth, ultra-reflective surface that really catches the light. A mirror coating amps up the shine even more.
- Exceptional longevity. While inferior brands of fireplace glass crumble and fade, ours withstands extremely high temps without losing its integrity.
- Fume-free. Celestial Fire Glass burns cleanly, with no chemical odors or pollutants released into the air. It's safe to use around your family.
- Enhance your surroundings. For fire pits and more! Toss some of our colored glass in a water feature to add shimmer, or fill up your favorite clear vase. You're bound to think of other DIY projects, too.
- Packed in a sturdy jug. Simply unscrew the lid and pour in your glass — no need to wrestle with a heavy, unwieldy bag. Then reuse the jug for storage.
- Free Shipping. Receive your order quickly with our free shipping. We ship all fire glass orders using USPS Priority Mail to ensure you receive your order quickly, and at no cost to you.
- Size: 1/2" (10mm thick)
- Color: Blue
- Finish: Reflective
- Weight: 10 lbs. (4.45 kg.)
- Coverage: 200 Cubic Inches
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited Warranty
California Proposition 65
Based on tests performed by an independent lab this fire glass does not contain any chemicals that meet or exceed California Proposition 65 level of concern for their listed chemicals. More specifically, the amount of Chromium and Lead are well beneath the California Proposition 65 levels of concern.