The first thing you'll notice about Celestial Fire Glass in Meridian Blue Reflective is its intense, cobalt-blue color … like the deepest realms of the sea. Although it looks dazzling in daylight, this hue really intensifies when your fire pit is ablaze.
Celestial Fire Glass is not like the rest. Why? We intensify the shine with our special manufacturing process, designed to retain a smooth finish on each piece. This creates more light reflection, resulting in sapphire-blue fire pit glass that shimmers and sparkles dramatically, even in low light. Ignite your fireplace and watch the show unfold!
The Celestial difference:
- Intense luminosity. We never tumble our glass — instead, it undergoes gentle sifting process to remove small shards with sharp edges while keeping a smooth surface. A mirror coating on one side adds even more flash.
- Supremely durable. Lower-quality fireplace glass tends to crack, fade, and discolor over time. But not ours. It's extra-strong to withstand the heat so your DIY project will last.
- Won't pollute the air. Worried about smelly odors coming from your fire pit? Celestial fire glass burns cleanly from start to finish.
- More than one way to use it. It’s easy to do it yourself when you have fire glass. Tuck some into outdoor light fixtures or sprinkle on the soil of potted plants.
- No mess, no fuss. Your fire glass arrives in a premium plastic jug with convenient handle. It's easy to carry, pour, and store.
- Free Shipping. All orders ship for free using U.S. Postal Service Priority Mail. We get you your fire glass quickly and at no cost to you.
- Size: 1/4" (6mm thick)
- Color: Meridian Blue (Cobalt Blue / Sapphire Blue)
- Finish: Reflective
- Weight: 10 lbs. (4.45 kg.)
- Coverage: 200 Cubic Inches
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited Warranty
California Proposition 65
Based on tests performed by an independent lab this fire glass does not contain any chemicals that meet or exceed California Proposition 65 level of concern for their listed chemicals. More specifically, the amount of Chromium and Lead are well beneath the California Proposition 65 levels of concern.