Recommended Accessories for this Burner Kit:
Complete Kit - This kit contains everything you need to connect and install your propane fire pit burner pan. It includes the burner, drop-in pan, spark igniter, air mixer, hoses, thermocouple, battery powered remote and module, and propane regulator with a Type 1/ACME fitting (connects to a standard 20 lb. propane tank). For outdoor use only, fire glass and batteries are not included.
High Tech meets DIY: This kit makes DIY projects a breeze as all you need to do is drop your burner pan into place, add batteries, and connect to your propane tank. Plus with the remote, any one can safely operate the burner. This kit however, does not have a CSA Certification.
- Gas Type: Liquid Propane (LP Gas)
- Pan Size (insert): 30" x 6"
- Pan Depth: 2"
- BTU Rating: Up to 65k BTU / Hour
- Ignition Type: Battery Powered Remote
- Batteries Required: (2) AAA Batteries for the remote and (2) D Batteries for the module
- Remote Sensor: Mountable Infrared Sensor with 5 ft. cord
- Remote Range: 15-20 ft.
- Propane Line: 8 ft. with Propane regulator and attachment for standard tank.
- Flex Hose Length: 36"
- Composition: 16 Gauge Stainless Steel (304)
- Fire Glass to Fill: 20 Pounds
- Recommended Cut out Size: 31" x 7"
- Warning: This pan is not CSA Certified. If your project is commercial or needs to pass an inspection we recommend our CSA Burner Kits.
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited Warranty
Because of the multiple electronic components in this kit and its control panel, it is not recommended to leave the control panel exposed to the elements. The control panel will still need to be easily accessible for changing batteries and any maintenance. We recommend incorporating an access door in the side of your fire feature to protect the control panel from the elements while keeping easy to get to. The control panel features a mountable Infrared Sensor that can be exposed to the elements. This sensor is connected to the control panel with 5 ft. of wire to allow the control panel to be tucked away while the sensor is exposed.
CAUTION: Installing gas appliances can be dangerous. Although Celestial Fire Glass provides information supporting DIY efforts, all gas connections should be made by a professional gas installer. We advise working with a certified NFI Gas Specialist. Start your search here: https://www.nficertified.org/public/
Proposition 65 Warnings
This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, Chromium (hexavalent compounds), Di(2-ethylhexyl) phthalate (DEHP) which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.