Planning a custom fire pit? Building a fire feature your family will enjoy for years starts with having the right equipment. Thanks to this Linear Drop-In Fire Pit Pan from Celestial Fire, it's never been easier to DIY.
Our DIY linear fire pit pan has a narrow, linear design that produces a single row of flames, lending a fresh, modern look to your display. It's a snap to install — even if you're not handy by nature. Just drop it in, hook it up, and you're ready to set your pit ablaze.
- Choose your fuel source: This fire pit pan and burner assembly works with both liquid propane (LP) and natural gas. We recommend you install a suitable LP air mixer if you're using propane.
- Hassle-free installation: Your pan comes with an installation guide and a ½" gas inlet for easy hookup to the fuel source. We also give you an extra mounting plate for an optional igniter (not included).
- Won't rust or warp: Rugged stainless steel construction ensures that this burner assembly won't deteriorate over time from hot flames and moisture. It stays looking new, fire after fire.
- Enhance your feature with our fire glass: This fire pit pan is designed to be paired with Celestial Fire crushed or tempered fire glass (approx. 10 lbs.). Add instant texture, sparkle, and color that "wows" your guests.
- For Outdoor Fire Pits/Tables: This drop-in burner pan is for use in vented outdoor areas only. Be sure to locate your fire pit or fire table in a well-ventilated area with a minimum of 36” of clearance on all sides, and 8 feet of overhead clearance.
Helpful How-To Articles:
How to Install a Propane Fire Pit Burner Pan
- Inlet Size: 1/2" Male NPT
- Pan Size (insert): 30" x 6"
- Pan Depth: 2"
- BTU Rating: 54,000 BTU / Hour
- Composition: Stainless Steel (304)
- Recommended Fire Glass to Fill: 10 pounds
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited Warranty
CAUTION: Installing gas appliances can be dangerous. Although Celestial Fire Glass provides information supporting DIY efforts, all gas connections should be made by a professional gas installer. We advise working with a certified NFI Gas Specialist. Start your search here: https://www.nficertified.org/public/
Proposition 65 Warnings
This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, Chromium (hexavalent compounds), Di(2-ethylhexyl) phthalate (DEHP) which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.