Recommended Accessories for this Burner:
- Propane Connection Kit for 30" x 10" Burner Pan
- Flame Guard for 30" x 10" Burner Pan
- Stainless Steel Cover for 30" x 10" Burner Pan
Love the look of fire pits? Want to make your own? It's never been simpler, thanks to our Drop-In Fire Pit Pan with H-Burner. Its convenient design makes it ideal for everyone from homeowners to artists to pro contractors.
Inside this unit is an H-shaped burner that produces a double row of flames, resulting in a bold, bright fire. Pair it with our colorful fire glass, and you'll have a stunning light display that brings everyone to the backyard!
- Made of ultra-tough stainless steel: Our pan and burner assembly is constructed of high-quality #304 stainless steel. That means it won't become warped or rusted, even after many fires and exposure to the weather.
- Use with propane or gas fire pits: Rated for up to 125,000 BTUs, our burner works with liquid propane (LP) or natural gas. Be sure to install a compatible LP air mixer to optimize performance if you're using LP as a fuel source.
- Fuss-free installation: No need to be an experienced technician; we include simple instructions along with a ½" nipple for connecting to your fuel source. Includes extra mounting plate for optional igniter (igniter not included).
- Add shimmering color: Once your fire pit pan is installed, pour in 30 lbs. of Celestial Fire colored crushed or tempered fire glass. You'll love the way it adds color, texture, and eye-popping shine to your fire pit display.
- For Outdoor Fire Pits/Tables: This drop-in burner pan is for use in vented outdoor areas only. Be sure to locate your fire pit or fire table in a well-ventilated area with a minimum of 36” of clearance on all sides, and 8 feet of overhead clearance.
Helpful How-To Articles:
- Gas Type: Propane or Natural Gas
- Inlet Size: 1/2" Male NPT
- Pan Size (insert): 30" x 10"
- Pan Depth: 2"
- BTU Rating: Up to 125k BTU / Hour
- Composition: Stainless Steel (304)
- Fire Glass to Fill: 30 pounds
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited Warranty
CAUTION: Installing gas appliances can be dangerous. Although Celestial Fire Glass provides information supporting DIY efforts, all gas connections should be made by a professional gas installer. We advise working with a certified NFI Gas Specialist. Start your search here: https://www.nficertified.org/public/
Proposition 65 Warnings
This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, Chromium (hexavalent compounds), Di(2-ethylhexyl) phthalate (DEHP) which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.