COMPLETE KIT – This kit contains everything you need to connect and install your propane fire pit burner pan. It includes the burner, drop-in pan, gas control knob, spark igniter, thermocouple, air mixer, hoses and a Type 1/ACME propane fitting (connects to standard 20 lb. propane tanks). Fire glass and AA battery are not included.
CSA CERTIFIED – This burner pan has been tested and approved by the CSA group, a nationally recognized and accredited group. With your safety in mind, this kit comes with electronic ignition system, flame sensing thermocouple, connector for propane tank, regulator and flame adjustment control valve.
Helpful How-To Articles:
- Gas Type: Liquid Propane (LP Gas)
- Convert to Natural Gas: Can be converted to Natural Gas with our 37k BTU Natural Gas CSA Conversion Kit
- Pan Size (insert): 10" x 10"
- Pan Depth: 2"
- BTU Rating: Up to 37k BTU / Hour
- Ignition Type: Push Button Spark Igniter
- Safety Feature: Flame Sensing Thermocouple
- Certification Type: CSA Certified
- Composition: 18 Gauge Stainless Steel (304)
- Fire Glass to Fill: 10 pounds
- Recommended Cutout Size: 10.5" x 10.5"
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited Warranty
CAUTION: Installing gas appliances can be dangerous. Although Celestial Fire Glass provides information supporting DIY efforts, all gas connections should be made by a professional gas installer. We advise working with a certified NFI Gas Specialist. Start your search here: https://www.nficertified.org/public/
Proposition 65 Warnings
This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, Chromium (hexavalent compounds), Di(2-ethylhexyl) phthalate (DEHP) which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.