It's tough to enjoy a backyard fire when the wind is whipping your flames all around. The good news? Windy nights are no longer a worry with a Celestial Fire Glass Wind Guard. It protects your flames from breezes and keeps them burning steady.
Stunning to look at and sturdily built, our Wind Guard is constructed from heavy-duty materials such as tempered glass and corrosion-resistant aluminum hardware. It lends classiness to your outdoor fire feature and is constructed to endure years of use. Add fresh style and flair to your fire pit without spending a fortune!
- Use with our 12" x 12" linear fire pit burner pan. With dimensions of 17.5" x 17.5" x 6", this Wind Guard is the ideal fit for Celestial Fire's drop-in fire pit pan. It's also compatible with other fire pit burner pans of the same size.*
- Keeps fire contained and strong-burning. Even a small breeze can send your flames out of control. Our Wind Guard safeguards your fire from wind to ensure steady, consistent flames all evening long.
- Saves on fuel. Whether your fire pit is gas or propane powered, windy days require more fuel when your fire is not protected. But with our Wind Guard in place, you can burn flames at a lower height and consume less fuel.
- Spruces up your fire pit, instantly. Instead of replacing your fire pit, give it a whole new look with a Celestial Fire Glass Wind Guard. Its clear-glass design and sleek hardware add contemporary charm to your fire feature.
- Have confidence in its quality. Hot flames call for heavy-duty materials. We construct all our Fire Pit Flame Guards with ultra-strong tempered glass and aluminum hardware that won't rust in the outdoor elements.
*In order to choose the proper wind guard size, measure your fire pit pan and add 5" to the overall dimension. This allows the flame guard to sit just outside the pan.
- Dimensions: 17.5" x 17.5" x 6"
- Fits Burner Pan Size: 12" x 12”
- Composition: Tempered Glass, Aluminum Fasteners
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Glass Panel Coverage: Celestial No-Fault Glass Protection Plan