This natural gas regulator is specifically designed for gas fire pits. It converts the line pressure from 1/2 PSI (14" WC) to the necessary 3" WC to 6" WC range required for natural gas fire pit burners. Tailored to meet the unique requirements of gas fire pits, this regulator ensures the perfect gas pressure for optimal performance. Gas fire pits, with their taller flames and increased gas flow compared to gas grills, demand a higher pressure between 3” WC and 6” WC. This regulator effectively supplies the required volume at the appropriate pressure. Best of all, it features an adjustable design, allowing you to fine-tune the flame height for the best possible performance of your gas fire pit.
- 3" WC to 6" WC Output - Reduces line pressure to the recommended pressure for most natural gas fire pits.
- Adjustable Outlet Pressure - This regulator features a removable cap which gives access to change the diaphragm position to adjust gas pressure exiting the regulator.
- Delivers Full Flame Height - Designed for gas fire pits, this regulator delivers the proper flow volume and pressure to give you a full flame height in your fire pit.
- Prevents Whistling - The number one cause of a whistling sound coming from a gas fire pit is too high of gas pressure. By reducing the pressure with a regulator your key valve doesn't need to act as a pressure regulator preventing it from whistling.
- Requires Professional Installation - Natural gas connections should only be performed by licensed installers.
To learn more about gas regulators for fire pits, visit Everything You Need To Know About Gas Regulators For Outdoor Fire Pits
CAUTION: Installing gas appliances can be dangerous. Although Celestial Fire Glass provides information supporting DIY efforts, all gas connections should be made by a professional gas installer. We advise working with a certified NFI Gas Specialist. Start your search here: https://www.nficertified.org/public/
Proposition 65 Warnings
This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, Chromium (hexavalent compounds), Di(2-ethylhexyl) phthalate (DEHP) which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.