24" Double Ring Stainless Steel Fire Pit Burner. NPT is a standard for sizes of tapered threads, note that 1/2" NPT has an outside thread size of 27/32” (0.84”).
- 24" Round Fire Pit Burner Ring (294k BTU): Double Ring Buner with a 1/2" NPT threaded female inlet includes one 1/2" Inlet Plug and an Allen Wrench. This 24" fire pit ring burner is rated for up to 294,000 BTU’s.
- Stainless Steel (304): Constructed of high quality #304 Stainless Steel for maximum rust resistance and long life.
- Cross Bar Design: Cross bar design allows for even distribution of gas and even flames.
- Reversible Inlet: inlet plug can be switched to either side allowing the burner holes to face upwards or downwards. Burner holes should face upwards for liquid propane use, for natural gas use they can face either direction depending on your preference.
- Natural Gas or Liquid Propane Gas: Designed for both natural gas and liquid propane. If using liquid propane an LP Air Mixer (300k BTU) is required (sold separately).
- For Outdoor Fire Pits/Tables: This burner is for use in vented outdoor areas only. Be sure to locate your fire pit or fire table in a well-ventilated area with a minimum of 36” of clearance on all sides, and 8 feet of overhead clearance.
- Inlet Size: 1/2" NPT (National Pipe Thread Standard)
- Ring Size: 12"
- Heat Rating: Up to 294,000 BTU's/hour
- Number of Burner Rings: 2
- Composition: Stainless Steel (304)
- Warranty: 5-Year Limited Warranty
CAUTION: Installing gas appliances can be dangerous. Although Celestial Fire Glass provides information supporting DIY efforts, all gas connections should be made by a professional gas installer. We advise working with a certified NFI Gas Specialist. Start your search here: https://www.nficertified.org/public/
Proposition 65 Warnings
This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, Chromium (hexavalent compounds), Di(2-ethylhexyl) phthalate (DEHP) which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.