Why spend hundreds on an unoriginal, pre-fab fire pit when you can make your own? Whether you're a do-it-yourselfer or professional contractor, our Drop-In Fire Pit Pan with H-Burner makes it easy to bring your fire pit vision to life.
Love dramatic flames and lots of light? The burner inside this pan features a "H" shape, resulting in a wider, fuller span of flames. Just drop the pan into the unit, connect it to your gas source, and you're ready to light the night on fire!
- For liquid propane (LP) or natural gas: Rated for up to 120,000 BTUs, this burner works with both types of fuel. For propane, we recommend you install the burner with a compatible LP air mixer to optimize performance.
- High-grade stainless steel: Our burner assembly is made of heat-resistant, rust-resistant #304 stainless steel. It stands tough against hot flames and weather to stay looking new for years.
- Simple installation: We've removed installation headaches with clear instructions, a ½" nipple for easy connection to the fuel source, and an extra mounting plate for optional igniter (not included).
- Pair with our colorful, shimmering fire glass: This fire pit pan is designed to be used with 20 lbs. of Celestial Fire crushed or tempered fire glass. Its design requires you to use less glass for the same dazzling effect.
- For Outdoor Fire Pits/Tables: This drop-in burner pan is for use in vented outdoor areas only. Be sure to locate your fire pit or fire table in a well-ventilated area with a minimum of 36” of clearance on all sides, and 8 feet of overhead clearance.
Helpful How-To Articles:
How to Install a Propane Fire Pit Burner Pan
- Inlet Size: 1/2" Male NPT
- Pan Size (insert): 24" x 8"
- Pan Depth: 2"
- BTU Rating: 120,000 BTU / Hour
- Composition: Stainless Steel (304)
- Fire Glass to Fill: 20 pounds
- Warranty: 5-Year Limited Warranty
CAUTION: Installing gas appliances can be dangerous. Although Celestial Fire Glass provides information supporting DIY efforts, all gas connections should be made by a professional gas installer. We advise working with a certified NFI Gas Specialist. Start your search here: https://www.nficertified.org/public/
Proposition 65 Warnings
This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, Chromium (hexavalent compounds), Di(2-ethylhexyl) phthalate (DEHP) which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.