When designing your backyard, assembling your custom fire pit is simpler than you might expect. This Round Drop-In Fire Pit Pan from Celestial Fire can be used by anyone, from hobbyist DIY'ers to professional contractors.
What's unique about a round pan? It generates flames in a circle, lending a touch of modern flair to your otherwise classic fireside. Our drop-in design is basic and migraine-free, even if you've never DIY'd anything in your life.
- For liquid propane (LP) or natural gas: Rated for up to 147,000 BTUs, this burner works with both types of fuel. For propane, we recommend you install the burner with a compatible LP air mixer to optimize performance.
- High-grade stainless steel: Our burner assembly is made of heat-resistant, rust-resistant #304 stainless steel. It stands tough against hot flames and weather to stay looking new for years.
- Simple installation: We've removed installation headaches with clear instructions, a 1/2" NPT male tapered threaded input for easy connection to the fuel source, and an extra mounting plate for optional igniter (igniter not included).
- Pair with our colorful, shimmering fire glass: This fire pit pan is designed to be used with 50 lbs. of Celestial Fire crushed or tempered fire glass. Its design requires you to use less glass for the same dazzling effect.
- For outdoor fire pits/tables: This drop-in burner pan is for use in vented outdoor areas only. Be sure to locate your fire pit or fire table in a well-ventilated area with a minimum of 36” of clearance on all sides, and 8 feet of overhead clearance.
Helpful How-To Articles:
- Gas Type: Propane or Natural Gas
- Inlet Size: 1/2" Male NPT
- Pan Size (insert): 25"
- Burner Size: 12"
- Heat Output: Up to 147k BTU/ Hour
- Pan Depth: 2"
- Composition: Stainless Steel (304)
- Fire Glass to Fill: 50 pounds
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited Warranty
CAUTION: Installing gas appliances can be dangerous. Although Celestial Fire Glass provides information supporting DIY efforts, all gas connections should be made by a professional gas installer. We advise working with a certified NFI Gas Specialist. Start your search here: https://www.nficertified.org/public/
Proposition 65 Warnings
This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, Chromium (hexavalent compounds), Di(2-ethylhexyl) phthalate (DEHP) which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.