Recommended Accessories for this Burner:
- Propane Connection Kit for 13" Round Burner Pan
- Flame Guard for 13" Round Burner Pan
- Stainless Steel Cover for 13" Round Burner Pan
Looking for a new fire pit, but don't want to settle for one that's unoriginal? Whether you're a hobbyist crafter or professional landscaper, our 13" Round Drop-In Fire Pit Pan with a 6" Burner makes it easy to bring new light to your magnificent backyard design.
Love voluminous flames and lots of glow? The burner inside of this fire pit pan is round in shape to match the pan, and is guaranteed to give you plenty of warm, dramatic flames. Just drop the pan into the unit, connect it to your gas source, and you're ready to light the night on fire!
- For liquid propane (LP) or natural gas: Rated for up to 48,000 BTUs, this burner works with both types of fuel. For propane, we recommend you install the burner with a compatible LP air mixer to optimize performance.
- High-grade stainless steel: Our burner assembly is made of heat-resistant, rust-resistant #304 stainless steel. It stands tough against hot flames and weather to stay looking new for years.
- Simple installation: We've removed installation headaches with clear instructions, a ½" nipple for easy connection to the fuel source, and an extra mounting plate for optional igniter (not included).
- Pair with our colorful, shimmering fire glass: This fire pit pan is designed to be used with 7-14 lbs. of Celestial Fire crushed or tempered fire glass. Its design requires you to use less glass for the same dazzling effect.
- For Outdoor Fire Pits/Tables: This drop-in burner pan is for use in vented outdoor areas only. Be sure to locate your fire pit or fire table in a well-ventilated area with a minimum of 36” of clearance on all sides, and 8 feet of overhead clearance.
Helpful How-To Articles:
- Gas Type: Propane or Natural Gas
- Inlet Size: 1/2" Male NPT
- Pan Size: 13"
- Burner Size: 6"
- Pan Depth: 2"
- Heat Output: Up to 48k BTU/ Hour
- Composition: Stainless Steel (304)
- Fire Glass to Fill: 14 pounds
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited Warranty
CAUTION: Installing gas appliances can be dangerous. Although Celestial Fire Glass provides information supporting DIY efforts, all gas connections should be made by a professional gas installer. We advise working with a certified NFI Gas Specialist. Start your search here: https://www.nficertified.org/public/
Proposition 65 Warnings
This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, Chromium (hexavalent compounds), Di(2-ethylhexyl) phthalate (DEHP) which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.