Dark... moody... otherworldly... nothing adds drama to your outdoor fire pit like Celestial Tempered Fire Glass in Dark Matter Black Reflective — a pure black shade that's not just dark gray like other brands. You'll be astounded at the way this fire glass glints and glimmers like black onyx beneath the dancing flames in your fire pit.
Celestial Tempered Fire Glass is a simple, affordable, DIY way to jazz up your new fire pit — or bring new flair to an older one. Engineered to withstand extremely high temps, it won't fade, melt, or crack like inferior brands. Turn your back deck or patio into the ultimate relaxation destination and watch the light show unfold!
The Celestial difference:
- Designed to deliver more shimmer. Your jet-black fire glass undergoes a sifting process instead of tumbling to remove pieces with sharp edges, leaving it smoother and more reflective. A mirror coating enhances the effect.
- Takes the heat like a champ. Engineered for extreme strength, your fire pit glass will not crack, melt, or lose its color, no matter how many fires you enjoy.
- Won't release fumes. Celestial Fire Glass won't produce chemical odors or vapors while burning. You can use it with confidence in its safety.
- Spruce up your yard and home. Enhance outdoor water features, glass bowls, and other items with a scoop or two of our colored fireplace glass. It’s a do it yourselfer’s best friend.
- Reusable jar makes your life easier. Your tempered glass for fire pits arrives in a high-quality plastic jar. Use it to store your glass in the off-season — or use it around the house or garage for storing various items.
- Free Shipping. All orders ship for free using U.S. Postal Service Priority Mail. We get you your fire glass quickly and at no cost to you.
- Size: 1/2" (10mm thick)
- Finish: Reflective
- Weight: 10 lbs. (4.45 kg.)
- Coverage: 200 Cubic Inches
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited Warranty
California Proposition 65
Based on tests performed by an independent lab this fire glass does not contain any chemicals that meet or exceed California Proposition 65 level of concern for their listed chemicals. More specifically, the amount of Chromium and Lead are well beneath the California Proposition 65 levels of concern.