Want to add a touch of mystique to your fire feature? Celestial Fire Crushed Fire Glass in Onyx Black is a velvety dark color that looks dazzling in both daylight and beneath a flickering fire. You'll be reminded of a star-filled night against the blackest sky!
This type of fire glass is crushed, resulting in gravel-shaped pieces in a variety of sizes. The result is a natural "chunky" look with eye-pleasing texture. Crushed fireglass also burns differently because the jagged edges create more airflow between the pieces. That means larger, higher flames that create a brilliant lightshow with this black glass rock.
The Celestial Fire Glass difference:
- Maximum visual impact. The rocky texture of crushed glass creates more impressive flames that are great for "wowing" a crowd (e.g., your family and friends).
- 100% safe and nontoxic. Concerned about your family's health? Your fire pit glass produces no harmful vapors or unpleasant odors.
- A practical, reusable fire media. While some media can lose their aesthetics after a few fires, our fireplace glass won't melt, crack, or fade.
- Not just for fire pits. Use your colorful crushed fireplace glass as rocks to spruce up water fountains, landscaping, and decorative bowls and vases.
- Easy to store and carry. While other brands of firepit glass come in cheap plastic bags, ours is packaged in a sturdy jar with a convenient handle.
- Free Shipping. Receive your order quickly with our free shipping. We ship all orders using USPS Priority Mail to ensure you receive your order quickly, and at no cost to you.
- Size: 1/2" to 3/4"
- Weight: 10 lbs. (4.45 kg.)
- Coverage: 200 Cubic Inches
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited Warranty