Not thrilled by stones or big, clunky lava rocks in your gas fire pit? Take on this easy do-it-yourself task and see stellar results! Just remove the old pit filler and add a bit of modern glam with Sunstorm Gold Reflective Fire Glass. These small, crystalline pieces of glass shimmer beneath the flames like a bed of golden jewels.
Celestial Fire Glass is the authority on fireplace glass. In fact, we've created a sophisticated recipe for glass that not only stands up to extreme heat, but also shines more brilliantly than other brands. You'll love how this product adds instant sparkle to your drab fire feature, creating an elegant focal point for your backyard space. #DIY done!
The Celestial difference:
- Premium quality. We use only the highest grade tempered glass to ensure long-lasting beauty in our fire pit glass. It won't melt, fade, or turn dark over time.
- Shimmer like no other. Tumbling makes glass pieces dull — that's why we use a sifting process instead to remove the small pieces with sharp edges. We've also added a reflective coating to rev up the shine even more.
- Non-irritating. Breathe easy; the exceptional strength and durability of Celestial Fire Glass means that it won't produce toxic smoke while burning.
- Fuss-free plastic jar. Forget the flimsy plastic bag; our glass for fire pits arrives in a quality plastic jug with carry handle. Reuse it again and again.
- Get creative. Use this versatile fire glass to lend shimmer to water features, centerpieces, clear vases, light fixtures and more. Mix up the colors for a custom look!
- Free Shipping. Our free shipping policy ensures all orders not only ship for free, but they arrive to our customers quickly by using Priority Mail by USPS.
- Size: 1/4" (6mm thick)
- Color: Sunstorm Gold (Ultra Clear Glass with Reflective Gold Backing)
- Finish: Reflective
- Weight: 10 lbs. (4.45 kg.)
- Coverage: 200 Cubic Inches
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited Warranty
California Proposition 65
Based on tests performed by an independent lab this fire glass does not contain any chemicals that meet or exceed California Proposition 65 level of concern for their listed chemicals. More specifically, the amount of Chromium and Lead are well beneath the California Proposition 65 levels of concern.