Imagine dancing hot flames atop a cool, glittering pacific ocean … that's the effect of Celestial Fire Glass in Neptune Blue Reflective. There's no faster, more effective way to complete a do-it-yourself renovation of your gas fire pit or fireplace.
Each piece of Celestial Fire Glass is smooth on the surface — not dull like other brands. The mirror backing amplifies the light reflection even more, ensuring brilliant, show-stopping sparkle whether the fire is lit or not. Uniquely shaped pieces of glass lend dazzling texture as well, making your fire feature the showpiece of your patio. #DIYPride
The Celestial difference:
- More sparkle and shine. Celestial Fire Glass uses a special process to maintain a smooth surface on the glass. Combined with a mirrored coating, this makes our fireplace glass uniquely reflective.
- Won't break down in the heat. Your fireplace glass won't become discolored or fade or melt like lesser brands. It's made for extreme temps.
- Safe to breathe. Concerned about toxic smoke? Celestial Fire Glass is a clean-burning product that's safe to use around the people you love.
- Not just for fire pits. Use our tempered fire pit glass to add color and texture to decorative bowls or as clear vases with flowers.
- Easy to handle. Simply open the sturdy plastic jar, pour the glass into your fire pit, and reuse the jar to store any unused contents. Talk about user friendly!
- Free Shipping. All orders ship for free through USPS Priority Mail. We ensure you'll receive your fire glass quickly by using Priority Mail for all shipments.
- Size: 1/4" (6mm thick)
- Color: Neptune Blue (Medium Shade Blue / Pacific Blue)
- Finish: Reflective
- Weight: 10 lbs. (4.45 kg.)
- Coverage: 200 Cubic Inches
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited Warranty
California Proposition 65
Based on tests performed by an independent lab this fire glass does not contain any chemicals that meet or exceed California Proposition 65 level of concern for their listed chemicals. More specifically, the amount of Chromium and Lead are well beneath the California Proposition 65 levels of concern.