Don't spend hundreds or even thousands on a new gas fire pit — do the revamp yourself with Celestial Fire Glass in Diamond Starlight Clear. This transparent fireplace glass resembles crushed quartz, creating a stunning effect under sunlight or flames.
Our glass isn't ordinary glass — it's manufactured specifically for use in fire pits and fireplaces. You'll be astounded at the way it takes the extreme heat of the fire without popping, cracking, melting, or becoming discolored. In fact, the flames seem to dance above the glass; it's almost magical to see!
The Celestial difference:
- Brilliant luster (get your sunglasses!). Our fire pit glass is never tumbled like other brands, so the surface stays smooth and flawless. This makes it reflect the light more effectively, resulting in show-stopping shine.
- Long-lasting beauty. Made exclusively for fire pits, your tempered fire glass retains its aesthetic qualities over time. It won't melt or become discolored.
- Toxin-free. Due to the supreme quality of our glass, it won't produce any harmful, noxious fumes while burning. So you can use it with confidence.
- Reusable jar. Instead of a plastic bag, Celestial Fire puts its fire glass in a sturdy plastic jar with a handle for carrying. Great for reusing around the house.
- For fire pits & other places. Let your DIY juices flow. Your new fireplace glass also looks fabulous in fountains, vases, decorative bowls and many other pieces of decor.
- Free Shipping. Receive your order quickly with our free shipping. We ship all orders using USPS Priority Mail to ensure you receive your order quickly, and at no cost to you.
- Size: 1/4" (6mm thick)
- Color: Diamond Starlight (Ultra Clear Glass)
- Finish: Clear
- Weight: 10 lbs. (4.45 kg.)
- Coverage: 200 Cubic Inches
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited Warranty
California Proposition 65
Based on tests performed by an independent lab this fire glass does not contain any chemicals that meet or exceed California Proposition 65 level of concern for their listed chemicals. More specifically, the amount of Chromium and Lead are well beneath the California Proposition 65 levels of concern.