HPC Fire FPPK FLEX Series - Push Button / Flame Sense Fire Pit Insert
HPC specializes in premium gas fire pit burner kits, engineered for commercial and residential applications. Meeting and often exceeding local building codes, HPC ensures safety, reliability, and performance in every product. Their commitment to quality and compliance has made HPC the preferred choice for leading builders and contractors who seek the best in both design and functionality for their gas fire pit projects.
- Made in USA! - This fire pit burner kit is manufactured in the United States at HPC's facility in Ohio.
- CSA Certified - This burner is CSA certified, meeting safety standards required by local building codes, ensuring both compliance and customer confidence.
- Commercial Grade - Designed for commercial installations such as restaurants, hotels, resorts, and other public access locations. Also ideal for residential installations, especially for premium hardscapes including outdoor fire features.
- Flame Sensing - If the flame goes out, flame sensing technology will automatically turn off the gas suppply.
- Durable 18 Gauge Stainless Steel - Made of 18 gauge 304 stainless steel in the industy. The 18 gauge thickness of the burner pan ensures durability and long life.
- Easy to Install Drop-In Design - Complete drop-in fire pit insert kit utilizes a standing pilot with thermocouple to safely control gas flow, manual spark igniter (AA battery required) and safety pilot valve.
- Spider Screen Guard (LP Gas Version) - LP gas version of this burner kit includes a spider guard screen around orifice/air mixer to keep those pesky bugs from nesting inside your gas line.
- No Outside Power Feed Needed - Powered by AA battery, perfect for fire pits without an electric supply and a need for flame sensing technology.
- Liquid Propane (LP) or Natural Gas (NG) - Select either natural gas or propane option for proper configuration of the burner kit.
- Spark Ignition - No matches required, ignites effortlessly with the push of a button.
- Fully Assembled - Comes fully assembled with a 304 stainless steel burner pan with linear burner, FPPK-HC control box with pilot assembly, and 36" whistle-free flex line for easy location of the control box.
- Note: If used with a portable propane tank, an HPC Small Tank Connection Kit is required.
Celestial Fire Glass is an authorized reseller of HPC Products. Price and lead times are set by HPC Fire. Customers may experience longer lead times than expected when ordering HPC Fire Products. If you have any questions please contact Celestial Fire Glass.
CAUTION: Installing gas appliances can be dangerous. Although Celestial Fire Glass provides information supporting DIY efforts, all gas connections should be made by a professional gas installer. We advise working with a certified NFI Gas Specialist. Start your search here: https://www.nficertified.org/public/
Proposition 65 Warnings
This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, Chromium (hexavalent compounds), Di(2-ethylhexyl) phthalate (DEHP) which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.