When you start with the right basics, planning and building your custom fire pit is easier than you might expect. This Linear Drop-In Fire Pit Pan from Celestial Fire can be used by everyone from avid do-it-yourselfers to professional landscape designers.
What's unique about a linear pan? It generates flames in a single row, lending a touch of modern flair to your fire feature. Our drop-in design is convenient and headache-free, even if you've never installed anything in your life.
- Made of durable stainless steel: You can feel good about a sturdy #304 stainless steel pan that won't become rusted and / or misshapen after exposure to hot flames and the outdoor elements.
- For gas and propane installations: This fire pit pan and burner assembly works with both liquid propane (LP) and natural gas. We suggest that you install a suitable LP air mixer if you're using propane as a fuel source.
- Easy to connect: Your pan comes with straightforward instructions and a ½" gas inlet to make installation a breeze. You also get an extra mounting plate for an optional igniter (igniter not included).
- Jazz it up with fire glass: Infuse your display with stunning texture and sparkle using 30 lbs. of Celestial Fire Glass. This fire pit pan creates a false bottom in your pit, requiring less glass for the same beautiful effect.
- For Outdoor Fire Pits/Tables: This drop-in burner pan is for use in vented outdoor areas only. Be sure to locate your fire pit or fire table in a well-ventilated area with a minimum of 36” of clearance on all sides, and 8 feet of overhead clearance.
Helpful How-To Articles:
How to Install a Propane Fire Pit Burner Pan
- Inlet Size: 1/2" Male NPT
- Pan Size (insert): 48" x 6"
- Pan Depth: 2"
- BTU Rating: 91,000 BTU / Hour
- Composition: Stainless Steel (304)
- Fire Glass Quantity to Fill: 30 pounds
- Warranty: 5-Year Limited Warranty
CAUTION: Installing gas appliances can be dangerous. Although Celestial Fire Glass provides information supporting DIY efforts, all gas connections should be made by a professional gas installer. We advise working with a certified NFI Gas Specialist. Start your search here: https://www.nficertified.org/public/
Proposition 65 Warnings
This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, Chromium (hexavalent compounds), Di(2-ethylhexyl) phthalate (DEHP) which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.