Bored with your plain stones or lava rocks? Breathe new life into your backyard fire pit with Celestial Crystal Clear Crushed Fire Glass. This colorless fire pit glass shimmers like pulverized ice, creating a fresh, wintry contrast against the golden flames.
Crushed glass is unique in that it's gravel shaped, creating more space between the pieces and promoting airflow. This translates into higher flames that seem to dance and transform against the night sky. You'll love the textured look of this transparent fireplace glass and how it complements any style of outdoor décor.
The Celestial difference:
- Long-lasting beauty. Our product is made from premium glass, engineered to stand up to red-hot flames without melting or fading.
- Larger flames. The rock-like shapes of the glass pieces create more space for air to flow. More air leads to higher flames for impressive visual impact.
- Use it with peace of mind. Your crushed glass won't produce a chemical odor or irritating fumes. It's completely safe to use around your family and loved ones.
- A versatile decorative item. It's not just for fire pits! Use your Celestial crushed glass in all sorts of DIY projects including vases or bowls, or add shimmer and texture to landscaping and water features.
- No more messy bags. Tired of plastic bags that tend to rip, sending glass bits flying everywhere? You'll be happy to know that your Celestial Fire Glass arrives in a durable and reusable plastic jar with carry handle.
- Free Expedited Shipping. All orders ship for free using USPS Priority Mail. USPS Priority Mail ensures you'll receive your order quickly - and better yet, we cover the cost of shipping.
- Size: 1/2" to 3/4"
- Weight: 10 lbs. (4.45 kg.)
- Coverage: 200 Cubic Inches
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited Warranty
California Proposition 65
Based on tests performed by an independent lab this fire glass does not contain any chemicals that meet or exceed California Proposition 65 level of concern for their listed chemicals. More specifically, the amount of Chromium and Lead are well beneath the California Proposition 65 levels of concern.