This is HPC Fire's top-of-the-line system featuring the ignition ease with use of a wall switch or handheld remote to control flame as well as auto-relight if flame loss. This system has numerous convenience and performance improvements such as, a redesigned hot surface ignitor, heat sensing safety and other features!
C.S.A. Certified 24" x 12" H-Burner
24" x 12" I.D., Stainless Steel, Rectangle Bowl Pan, 2 1/2" Deep, 1 3/8" Lip, 75K BTU Manual Spark, Flame Sensing, Fully Assembled Insert. Includes 16 Gauge SS Burner Pan, 18" x 6" HBSB, SS Burner; 16 Gauge SS FPPK Flame Sensing Control Box.
LIQUID PROPANE (LP) or NATURAL GAS (NG) COMPATIBLE
LP version features Spider Guard screen around orifice/air mixer
On/Off Remote / Flame Sense Fire Pit Inserts
These certified inserts incorporate a whistle-free flex line between the gas valve and burner pan offering insert flexibility and simpler installation.
Remote Sold Separately: Add a HPC Fire On/Off Remote (remote for On/off only, not flame control)
- Perfect for fire pits without electricity and need for flame sensing
- Flex line configuration
- Flame sensing - flame blows out, gas will turn off
- Spark ignition - No match required
- Complete drop-in fire pit insert utilizes a standing pilot with thermocouple to safely control gas flow, and safety pilot valve
- C.S.A. Certified
- Comes fully assembled with #304 stainless steel pan & burner, FPPK-HC control box with pilot assembly and 36" whistle-free flex line
- If used with portable propane tank, an HPC Small Tank Connection Kit is required